Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the Company (“Daisy Health Foods “) Website (“www.daisyhealth.co.za”) and purchase of the Products (or Services) (“Products”) on it means that you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
See under Shipping Policy document
Refund and Returns Policy
See under Refund and Returns Policy document
Shopping on the Website
When you place an Order for a Product (“Order”) you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
The Company may cancel any sale and not supply Products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
The price for each Product is shown on Website and includes V.A.T. unless otherwise stated.
We always try to make sure that the prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the Products in your Order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details supplied. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the Order as cancelled). If an Order is cancelled, payment made for the Products will be refunded in full.
You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your payment details, based on your chosen delivery options.
Prices are quoted on in ZAR (South African Rands). Please note that both charges and refunds are in ZAR Rands.
Non-RSA customers are responsible for their own shipping. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be – please consult your local courier & customs office for more information.
You must pay for your Order before it is delivered. You can do so by various methods offered by the company including, but not limited to, credit card, gift voucher or bank transfer, into the Company bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
If payment is made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), the Company aims to debit your account within one working day after receiving your Order
To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit card details will be encrypted to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
All Order details and invoices will be sent to the billing address and not the delivery address.
Credit card acquiring and security
Credit card transactions will be acquired for the Company by Payfast (Pty) Ltd or any other approved payment gateway that the company appoints. No credit card details are stored on the web site. Users may go to www.Payfast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by the Company separately from card details which are entered by the client on Payfast’s secure site. For more detail on Payfast refer to www.Payfast.co.za
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is ZAR (South African Rand).
The Company takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this Website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
The Company may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
Specific Terms and Conditions apply to the sale and use of the Company’s Vouchers & Coupons.
- A Gift Voucher may only be used once.
- Vouchers / Discount Coupons are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Companies gift vouchers (“Gift Vouchers”) must be redeemed on the Website within the stipulated validity period of The Gift Voucher and cannot be used for Orders already placed.
- Vouchers / Discount Coupons may not be used in conjunction with other special offers and products on promotion.
- If you have received a promotional voucher from The Company, only one such voucher may be redeemed per purchase. The Company reserves the right to limit the number of gift vouchers it redeems.
- The Gift Vouchers value must not exceed the total value of the order. If the value of the Order exceeds the value of the Gift Voucher, the balance must be paid by approved method as per the Company policy.
- The Company shall not be liable for replacing mislaid and or stolen vouchers / discount coupons.
- By using this voucher / discount coupon, the participant accepts the terms and conditions of this promotion and agrees to abide by the rules of it.
- The Company will be entitled at any time to terminate or alter the promotion and these rules, without any prior notice.
Copyright and Trade Marks
The Company does not give any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any Product nor the right to copy them.
The copyright in and the content of all the software, Website and pages relating to The Company Website is owned by, or licensed to The Company, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of the Website, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
You may only use information for private and personal non-commercial use (to view, copy and print) for the sole purpose of placing orders and printing recipes. The information on may not be used for any other purpose.
The Company, its logos, tradenames and trademarks may not be used by anyone else without The Companies express permission.
However, The Company does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other logos , tradenames and trademarks of brands featured on the Website.
Privacy and Data Policy
The Company shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.dfa.gov.za/department/accessinfo_act.pdf
When an order is placed, we may ask for certain information and you may submit personal data to (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
- Process your order
- Provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service
- Help fraud prevention i.e. we check card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis
- Open and run your account
- Administer prize draws;
- Provide a more personal shopping experience.
By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
From time to time we may monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve our service.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
If you have used the Website before or have ordered products previously, it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to do so.
If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an order) whether or not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we’d like to keep you informed of the developments about The Company and its products.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
We will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless we have your consent.
In order to improve our service and website, we may use a device known as a ‘cookie’. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve and the products and services available to you.
The Company Responsibilities
The Company has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the ingredients stated on daisyhealth.co.za or contact us for specific information.
The Company will provide its services and products with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
Due to the nature of the internet The Company provides and maintains The Website on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of The Website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if The Website is not available due to reasons beyond our control.
Our web site may periodically contain links to other web sites which are not under the control of and not maintained by us. These links are for your convenience The Company is not responsible for the content of those sites.
Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use The Website in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Daisy Health Foods for any loss or damage caused as a result.
These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit The Companies liability for death or personal injury resulting from neither negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
The Company will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
Please read the instructions that come with your products carefully.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which is available to you.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, The Company excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to The Company and it shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on The Website;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating The Website;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of The Website or any Product purchased through The Website;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use The Website or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading content from The Company , or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from The Website or its licensees and affiliates;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which The Website link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). Contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, Website or transactions;
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
The Company may change or withdraw any part of The Website, or may refuse you access to the Website at any time if we consider it necessary.
The Website may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of daisyhealth.co.za web site upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
Termination shall be without prejudice to The Company other rights.
The Company acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
If The Company does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at The Company’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and The Company and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
Since we are principally aiming The Website at the South African market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries.
Use of The Website and these terms are subject to laws of South Africa and jurisdiction of the South African Courts.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 011 474 8694
Company Registration no. 2003/053604/23